Duckfish Electronics - Fraud company

12 of 41 Duckfish Electronics reviews

the worst company who took my money for A Grade iPhone 5S and send me all C & D Grade products......I am going to protest against that , hope they will return my all money and will take back their products by their cost........otherwise I will go for legal action..

I trust on Jamie and so that send as they asked for 10units of iPhone 5S, to est for first time I request him for 2 or 5 units first, but they bound me to take atleast 10units, so that I send full amount with FedEx charges but when got the products just wondering to see all C & D Grade products and just ruin my total investment, after that when I send them pic and request to take back all products now they are saying that I should send again to them for RMA by my cost, I am sure then they will return me again all C grade products and who will pay for that. Ultimately I am lossing.....

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 4 Yes 4 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
12 of 41 Duckfish Electronics reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Duckfish Electronics. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Duckfish Electronics.
Filing a new complaint about
×