the worst company who took my money for A Grade iPhone 5S and send me all C & D Grade products......I am going to protest against that , hope they will return my all money and will take back their products by their cost........otherwise I will go for legal action..

I trust on Jamie and so that send as they asked for 10units of iPhone 5S, to est for first time I request him for 2 or 5 units first, but they bound me to take atleast 10units, so that I send full amount with FedEx charges but when got the products just wondering to see all C & D Grade products and just ruin my total investment, after that when I send them pic and request to take back all products now they are saying that I should send again to them for RMA by my cost, I am sure then they will return me again all C grade products and who will pay for that. Ultimately I am lossing.....

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $1900. The author is overall dissatisfied with Duckfish Electronics and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about iphone 5s from Duckfish Electronics was worst Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Gamestop or Radio Shack that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Duckfish Electronics.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Duckfish Electronics to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Duckfish Electronics?

Comments