These people don't ship what they advertise.On May 3, with invoice # 5154, I placed an order for at&t products overpaying the price to get "A" grade and what they sent was Tmobile devices grade B/C and D even with broken screens.
Jamie Browning (a salesman) says they don't send replacements, you have to obtain first a RMA approval to ship back the trash at your own cost just to get a "credit" for future purchases, so in that way they will keep you receiving and returning their garbage for ever.
True, if you want lo lose money go ahead and buy from Duckfish Electronics, then come here to share your experience.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a brand new 2016 Vizio TV. It came delivered to me in an undamaged box but the unit is damaged. I sent the pictures as requested..."
- "Will not order from Office Depot again. Ordered a Danby washer on 20 March 2016 and arrived on 1 April 2016. Only after calling to find where my shipment was..."
- "purchase a nuwave oven in less than one year the dome like all other complaints i have read has cracked. had i known about the DEFFECT in this product i..."
- "I'm having a huge problem at this point. I've been eating subway for years in Miami Florida. Normally most issues I try not to even bother which actually was..."
- "I am new to the area and visted a family dollar store. The website states that they close at 10:00 pm which is false because they close at 9:00pm. I..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."
- "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..."
- "...all the shots of the ones I wanted of her in angel wings were terrible!!! Photographer only took two shots..."