These people don't ship what they advertise.On May 3, with invoice # 5154, I placed an order for at&t products overpaying the price to get "A" grade and what they sent was Tmobile devices grade B/C and D even with broken screens.
Jamie Browning (a salesman) says they don't send replacements, you have to obtain first a RMA approval to ship back the trash at your own cost just to get a "credit" for future purchases, so in that way they will keep you receiving and returning their garbage for ever.
True, if you want lo lose money go ahead and buy from Duckfish Electronics, then come here to share your experience.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "the worst company who took my money for A Grade iPhone 5S and send me all C & D Grade products......I am going to protest against that , hope they..."
- "Hello My name is Janie Long. I bought a new Wave oven and after about 6 times of using it the dome crack's in half. The heating element still works..."
- "We have the expensive GE front load clothes washer WCVH6260 series purchased in November of 2006. It has been annoying from a very young age, smelling like mold and..."
- "I'm having a huge problem at this point. I've been eating subway for years in Miami Florida. Normally most issues I try not to even bother which actually was..."
- "I am new to the area and visted a family dollar store. The website states that they close at 10:00 pm which is false because they close at 9:00pm. I..."
- "Benton Nissan of Hoover is a horrible, and corrupt dealership!!! On 10/15/2016 (sat) I saw an ad regarding their versa 2016 for $9,995, and within 15-30min the red flags were quickly..."
- "Purchased patio door from Lowe's. Went with this product on recommendation by contractor. *** move. Issue one. Door arrived with passive latch system broken. Lowes..."
- "Short story; been with Geico 20+ years w/out a ticket or accident. Got a DUI, was told I had to increase my insurance coverage. Fine; I was wrong so I..."