Miami Gardens, Florida
100% full Not resolved

These people don't ship what they advertise.On May 3, with invoice # 5154, I placed an order for at&t products overpaying the price to get "A" grade and what they sent was Tmobile devices grade B/C and D even with broken screens.

Related: Philadelphia Inquirer - Terrible delivery

Jamie Browning (a salesman) says they don't send replacements, you have to obtain first a RMA approval to ship back the trash at your own cost just to get a "credit" for future purchases, so in that way they will keep you receiving and returning their garbage for ever.

True, if you want lo lose money go ahead and buy from Duckfish Electronics, then come here to share your experience.

Review about: Samsung S6 Edge At&t.

I didn't like: Everything.

Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Delivery Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss poor customer service, damaged product, not as described / $3089
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Duckfish Electronics?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.