I bought about 3k worth of phones for them.They are listed as fully tested, good cosmetics of A/B quality.

For some of them I paid an extra $19 a unit for A quality. THe A/B units were C/D quality at best. The A units were B/C quality. If you're thinking there is a margin hear to sell them on ebay think again.

I had to send back 7 of 18 units for issues. They also dont offer refunds if devices have a bad esn (see invoice) they also only offer a credit, not a refund. I got on their *** and they refunded me via paypal. Many of the A/B units had cracks in the backs or sides of the phones.

I had to pay for return shipping to send them back.

When they originally sent the phones they did not send backs or styluses with the devices and I had to wait two weeks to get the correct ones.(sent the wrong color the first time.) They seem disorganized and dishonest in their representation of the condition and testing of the phones.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of cell phone. Duckfish Electronics needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cell phone in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Duckfish Electronics. You can also consider other companies suggested by the author: Gamestop or Radio Shack.

Had an Experience with Duckfish Electronics?

Comments