Burlington, Connecticut

Put money in their account on Wednesday am they said ship same day.It's now Saturday and they haven't shipped 5iphones.

I will not do business again. Victor is supposedly in charge of shipping and he won't return emails or phone calls. This company is a joke. I paid for fed ex and they ship usps and the tracking numbers aren't real.

I am requesting a refund now I will update this on Monday. I requested a full refund on Monday or I will be forced to get the attorney general involved. Crooks Jaimie is my contact and keeps telling me it's all set and day after day nothing.

My customers are angry.Do not do business with them.

This was my post. It was actually usps fault. They didn't update tracking. Delivered and goods look great. Thank you. I will order again.

Cellntabletrepair wrote the review because of good quality at Duckfish Electronics. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Duckfish Electronics to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most delivery. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following companies: Gamestop or Radio Shack. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Duckfish Electronics positive experience for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Wow I'm trying to buy 100 iPhones and they are telling me to drop money in those bank account I told him I will fly to la and pay in cash but he refused for me to Come their wtf $20,000 cash and he doesn't want me to come there