Worst business experience.

Duckfish advertised refurbish iPhone grade A for $349, we bought 20 pc and made wire transfer. ALL 20 PC was damage - Grade D, we contact Duckfish to person by name Carl and submitted all the pictures, they say: maybe warehouse made the mistake and agreed to change 10 pc only for price off $360.

We had no other choice and paid the different and sent 10 pc back. They claim first to receiving only 9 pc., later they "find" 10th piece and sent us 10 pc but was even worst condition, we sent pictures again and they agreed to give us refund MINUS 10%!!! We did not send goods back, scaring that THEY WILL NEVER SEND US the check.

What can I say, WORST COMPANY I EVER DEAL during my 20 years of experience. Call if you have queshion: 5169064262

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of iphone and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2000. Duckfish Electronics needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned iphone in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Duckfish Electronics. You can also consider other companies suggested by the author: Gamestop or Radio Shack.

Comments