Burlington, Connecticut

Put money in their account on Wednesday am they said ship same day. It's now Saturday and they haven't shipped 5iphones.

I will not do business again. Victor is supposedly in charge of shipping and he won't return emails or phone calls. This company is a joke. I paid for fed ex and they ship usps and the tracking numbers aren't real.

I am requesting a refund now I will update this on Monday. I requested a full refund on Monday or I will be forced to get the attorney general involved. Crooks Jaimie is my contact and keeps telling me it's all set and day after day nothing.

My customers are angry. Do not do business with them.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Duckfish Electronics. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Gamestop or Radio Shack that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Duckfish Electronics.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Duckfish Electronics to other companies on our site.

Comments

Hartford, Connecticut, United States #1269310

Whoa thanx they almost got me too!!!!

They told me you can only use PayPal if it's a c grade purchase I figure cause there's no disputes as to what c grade is and PayPal secures your transactions so they'd have a lot of refunds for there so called A stock in addition 7 day Warrenty is unheard of and you only get credit for more junk lmao nope not me