Ease of Use
Style and Design

These guys are scammers so stay away. They reached out to sell us PTG grade which is supposed to be power on, good screen, good LCD, no locks, clear iCloud and no MDM.

I was wary because of horrible reviews online so I bought a test batch of 30 units. Out of the 30 half didn't meet specs because 3-4 had cracked screens. Three units were shipped older iPads. Wasn't concerned about those because screen repair is simple and can be used.

The worst part is the other defects were iCloud locked and MDM locked. Not at all graded Power Tested Good. Sent a message about the issue and they agreed to accept one time grace which is silly because they are blaming me for their mistake. I requested a refund but per their terms they said only swaps so I said I will accept the swap but only if they test it as they stated they did.

Well today I got the swaps and two of them were iCloud locked and one in fact was on the RMA I sent back to them last week. They took payment by wire only so basically you can't do a dispute.

I have bought and sold electronics for nearly a decade and these guys are the worst. I don't know how they can be in business so I will do my part to share my story so others won't be scammed.

Review about: Tablet.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: If they grade their devices for us to buy its needs to be guaranteed in the manner they described. 50% defect rate is not acceptable. .

Comments